The Global Programme offers you an opportunity to set yourself apart from other graduates. You will gain a uniquely global perspective on the Media and develop the personal and professional networks and career opportunities that will define your future – wherever that might be.
This exclusive four-year curriculum features a year abroad in the U.K. / Hong Kong and is a more immersive experience than other exchange studies.
For students admitted in 2020
* Note: The new curriculum for 2021 entry is pending for the University’s approval. Because of the ongoing global pandemic, there might be changes in the timing and destination of overseas studies if necessary.
- CUHK Faculty Package: http://socsc.cuhk.edu.hk/current-students/undergraduate/teaching-and-learning/
- CUHK University Requirements: http://www.res.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/undergraduate-students/information-for-year-1-students/information-on-university-core-requirements-and-exemption
- CUHK major elective courses: http://www.com.cuhk.edu.hk/en-GB/programmes/undergraduate-programme/course-lists (Please note that not all the courses are open in each semester.)
- Sussex major elective courses: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/media-and-communications/global-media-and-communications-bai